Red Star Transportation Is Hiring!
We are looking for professional drivers to fill routing contracts and field trips (full time & part time). Not already a licensed school bus driver? That’s fine, we’ll train you! We are a rapidly growing company where you can potentially make a big difference not only in our company but in the lives of our community’s children.
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Carry a valid Utah commercial drivers license with passenger and school bus endorsements (Will Train)
- Be able to pass a DOT physical exam
- Participate in a pre-employment drug test with a negative result
- No criminal record
It’s a plus (but not necessary) if you already have the following:
- Carry a valid DOT physical exam card
- A DMV and BCI report dated within 15 days prior to your application submission date.
- A clean driving record
Responsibilities & Character
- Punctuality and reliability are a top priority
- Interact in a professional and friendly manner with kids and
- customers as well as coworkers
- Work well in a team setting
- Efficient and clear communicator
- Follow job requirements, protocols and best practices precisely
- Adaptability and a willingness to improve on the skills and talents already developed
- Pre-trip and post-trip bus inspections
- Filling out neat and legible Driving Reports
Maintain good behavior and safety of children riding the bus
3 Easy Ways to Apply
- Call our office today to set an appointment. 801-685-8560
- Click red button below to fill out our Short-Form Driver Application and submit. (We’ll call to follow-up)
- Download a copy of our long-form application. Fill it out. You can either bring it to your appointment or you can email it back to us at email@example.com.